Personalized MarketingAll SEO Articles
This article from The Mender (Issue 32),
Metamend's Web Site Optimization and Marketing Newsletter.
"Hello (enter your name here) welcome back to the GAP. We have your size of jeans on sale this week." Sounds like a scene from the Tom Cruise movie, "Minority Report," but this type of futuristic personalized marketing is not as far away as many people may think.
Location-based services will make target marketing cheaper and easier. All you need is access to past consumer purchasing information and some way to track the customer. Marketers dream about this stuff! Imagine some of the benefits from a business point of view:
- Lower customer-targeting costs
- One-to-one relationship marketing
- Marketing spending effectiveness
- True targeting of promotional materials
- Location based (they are already in or near your store)
- Easier to compare products and services
- Personalized search results
- Instant Sale items, the moment you walk in.
- Promotional offers just for you
- Easier Transactions
- Online Reservations (customer convenience)
Other articles from this issue:
- Industry Shakeup