Search Engine Optimization Case Study: Jacobs Chuck
Business Description: A division of Danaher (www.danaher.com), Jacobs Chuck has manufactured industrial chucks since the 1903. Today, it is a world leader as the only US Manufacturer of industrial chucks.
- Low on line awareness with their technical audience.
- Clients were increasingly dependent on the web for identifying solutions.
- Stagnate web traffic and generating modest search traffic volumes.
- No web metric implemented to measure referral traffic.
- Competing on-line with global companies for awareness, mindshare and revenues.
- Define very business-specific keywords and phrases for generic and specific product searches to base search optimization efforts on.
- Conduct a full website SEO audit to identify all structural code barriers (i.e. html) and creating on page strategy for targeted keywords and phrases.
- Audit activity on a monthly basis measuring key performance indicators and providing monthly client progress reports.
- An exponential growth rate of over 2x search traffic over a two year period.
- Significant traffic levels increases from targeted keywords and phrases.
- Additional traffic from “long tail” keyword combinations.
- Sales inquiries from relevant customer demographics